Monday, October 26, 2009

Yae -Pictures!

Byron brought me his work camera! Yae! Maybe that'll hold me off buyin' a new one 'till Christmas!
Okay, I know you are wondering about the strange, small picture. That's me. I'm wearing Byron's thick boots w/ steel toes, have half a box of kleenex stuffed into my glove, knee pads, helmet, the works. Ally's pitching coach suspects she is throwing at about 50 mph, and HARD! Byron thought it was hilarious seeing me all decked out, but I've taken some pretty hard hits! She is doing some fancy pitches all over the place and I have a hard time keeping up. Plus, I pretty well stink at catching. I'm sure Jenny Finch's mother went through these things also.


Gracie's cookies -our Monday night dessert special! Missing several stolen ones:)
Here's my beautiful bag! I just love it. I bought 1/2 a yard of quilted fabric for $4.50 (with a 50% off coupon at JoAnne's). No pattern. We basically just studied my old bag and figured it out. It closes with a little pearl button from my grandmother's stash, and some velvet cording we found.

I rounded off the corners a bit much, but I still love it. I love the pattern, and for $4.50, I just might go make a few more.

No comments: