Friday, June 26, 2009

thecutestblogontheblock.com/freebackgrounds

So, I found this neat sight that has lots of neat things to really jazz up a blog and I started tinkering and lost everything. I mean all the photos and all of it and I got scared and stopped messing with things. Now the background doesn't go all the way to the edge, the photo collage is crooked, but I don't care - least I didn't lose everything.
It is a really neat site. I was trying to change my blog into 3 columns (it explains how to do that on the site), but you have to monkey with the html settings, and I did something wrong. It tells you how to change font and add your signature and all kinds of things. The site also has something really neat - for a fee - they will print your entire blog into a scrapbook. Wouldn't that be neat to do someday? Anyway, I'll get brave again and monkey around with it some more one day, but for now I'm just glad to have my crooked collage!
Well, it's so hot today that we saw two trees fighting over a dog. It's so hot, today we saw a chicken lay a fried egg. Birds have to use potholders to pull worms out of the ground.
Potatoes cook underground, so just pull one out and add butter, salt and pepper. It's so hot, we can roast marshmallows on our bellies. It's so hot we eat hot peppers to cool our mouths off. It's so hot we can make instant sun tea. When the temperature drops below 95, you feel a bit chilly.

And my thermometer was not broken, it works perfectly well, so I guess where it was in the sun it really was 120 degrees. We got a 550 piece puzzle, some new playdough and a few other inside goodies because nobody will play outside! Even the dog only goes outside to pee before 7am and after 9pm - she holds it all day.

No comments: