Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Crazy HOT!

Okay it is busted, but it was fine yesterday! It got so hot today my thermometer busted! The weatherman said it was 106, but it was hotter than that! Unbelievable hot! It I knew a lame joke about how hot it is - I'd tell it. It's HOT!
This is the first of some of the lapbooks I am making for the schoolyear. Yes, the kids will make most of them by themselves, I am just making a few of them so the process will go faster. I'll write more about them later, but I am excited, they are going to be a lot of fun!

We've had some educational summer learning about digestion. Seems the dog has a huge appetite for legos. Daniel has found several on top of piles of poop in the backyard which has sparked huge interest about where the legos have been and how they got there. He's learned a lot and now he wants to experiment a bit and see how long it takes something to go through the process. Gross. What a boy! Maybe he'll be a scientist someday.



1 comment:

Erin said...

Yuck... At least Evan and Hunter stuck to breaking windows and killing grasshoppers.