Monday, December 30, 2013

Daniel is 11

Daniel Ayers:  Age 11.  Skills - sister and family dog torture.  Weaknesses - peas and total lack of volume control.


Daniel is having 4 friends over for his birthday today and the high is expected to be in the low 40's.  Not a good combination for fun.  This means LOTS of boys inside the house.  Prayers appreciated.  I am quite good at girl parties.  I have a ton of awesome games, activities, crafts, and amazing projects that I can pull off to prevent drama and create fun.  With boys I am just absolutely clueless - and frankly just a bit scared.


He has many talents - and he is pretty skilled at ruining a perfectly good photo for his sisters.





One thing is for sure, he has a crazy wit and sense of humor that makes him a blast to have around.  He's a good kid, full of compassion, and he loves the Lord.  I can't wait to see the mighty man of God he turns out to be someday.

No comments: