Monday, July 16, 2012

Avalanche

I am in a crazy July hazy of panic; busyness.  I'd love to tell you how in the midst of my stress I stopped and pressed in to God and found peace and perspective.  But, when things are hectic, it is hard to find the time to do the things you know you need to do most.  Realizing the truth behind your stress is the first part of making it better, and I have been skipping my quiet time to get everything done.  I know that is why I am struggling.  I am able to pray as I go and talk to God about it, but pray as I run feels more like it.  I leave in 2 days for our mission trip, then in less than 20 hours I will leave for pre-teen camp where I will handle arts and crafts, and then after only 2 days I will begin VBS.  So in 2 days I have to get everything accomplished to prepare for these 3 events.  And, of course, there is preparing the house, the 2 younger kids off to Nanas, and the garden and animals.  So, here's a few pictures of what things are looking like.  And, by the way, I am beginning to HATE squash.  Even the sight of it.  4 plants and I believe I could supply all of Texas with enough squash to hate it too.  Maybe I could open a squash stand.

No comments: