Monday, June 25, 2012

Catch Up

My sweet blog, how you have been neglected lately!  Summer's about to run me ragged!  No, that's not summer, it's the children.  As the wife of a Part Time youth minister, I end up attending alot of camps on his behalf.  I leave today for one of many.  So, here's a few quick shots of what we have been up to lately.  We had a sweet father's day!

2 out of 3 children are now in Orthodontia.  Lovely.
Softball.  baseball.  always.
I am on a quest to make Olive Garden Eggplant Parmageia (sp?) I've got plenty of test subjects popping up in my garden, so I am GOING to get it down soon.  I'll let you know how it turns out.
Sleepovers, friends, popcorn kernels everywhere, piles of wet towns that put Everest to shame.  Summer is awesome!

1 comment:

Quiltingranny said...

Enjoy. We too are about to have 3 out of 3 in Orthodontia and one will have the same apparatus yours does. We do lots of frozen treats, walks in the park and waiting for our new puppy! Enjoy summer!