Saturday, August 27, 2011

First Day of School



First Day of 8th Grade. Ally had a fun week! She encountered so many crazy things in only 5 days. Already experienced some secular philosophy from a teacher, is loving volleyball, and although it is going to be easy, she is having a great time.


5th Grade! Gracie would rather be homeschooled, but she is enjoying some experiences I hadn't thought of. After the first day she told me she didn't think she'd be going back. Sorry, Charlie. She is making some friends and coming around. I made the mistake of sending a juice box in her lunch. Apparently, I wasn't aware that that was uncool for 5th graders. Keep up, mom!

3rd Grade! Daniel had a pretty good week despite the snarl in this picture. All the girls are in love with him. All 3 kids are really over-tired. Not just because of school, but we've had many late nights this week. It has been a very long week! Here's some of what I've been up to this week. These are some large murals for the student ministry I loved havin' time for projects like these this week. What? You don't think Jesus has yellow, orange, and blue highlights?



No comments: