Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Things that make me happy

I'm such a simple girl. Even though he knows me better than anyone, my husband forgets this every now and then when he walks into the Valentine frenzy or some occasion warrants a gift and he thinks he's got to be all elaborate, romantic, or expensive. It doesn't take much to just thrill my heart. The easiest way to make my day wonderful? A large Coke Icee. Ah. I like 'em from Burger King. Only a $1 too.

A good, quiet, uninterrupted quiet time with Jesus DEFINITELY tops the list of the #1 daymakers in my book. I am loving my favorite song this week by Addison Road. I have been into some awesome praise lately!



Vanilla Caramel Latte. I'm not a coffee drinker, but this I like.

Fuzzy pajamas - when it's cold - it's 78 degrees today and we are wearing shorts. Sadly, we might be ready to pack up the fuzzy pj's and sweaters.

New Books. Or a new CD like THIS ONE - I just ordered it off CBD just so we could have the Deep Cries out to Deep Song. You can hear a sample at CBD HERE
Soup. Potato & cheese. No tortilla. Delis. Homemade bread just out of the oven. I think I'm hungry.

A family walk in the woods. We should do that more.

Have a Happy Day!

No comments: