Friday, January 28, 2011

Gifts

Don't you love it when I am giving you a gift and you look on my blog and you see it before I get it to you? It's like peeking. The top one is for my sister. I kind of took some liberties with the verse.
"Blessings on all who reverence and trust the Lord - on all who obey him. Their reward shall be prosperity and happiness. You (liberties taken - since it should be 'your wife') shall be contented in your home. and look at all those children! There they sit around the dinner table as vigorous and healthy as young olive trees. That is God's reward to those who reverence him." Psalms 128: 1-4
Okay, terrible picture, but this is for our sweet Nicole's new baby Anna. She was wanting a way to portray her Biblical namesake in her nursery. Hopefully it will get ot her before the baby is born! Have I mentioned how terrible I am at mailing stuff?

No comments: