Monday, November 1, 2010

Eco Store USA

I was sent some GREAT products from Eco Store USA for review! I really love this company and what they stand for. They have a great line of plant based, natural products that are really effective. I got really freaked out once at a 20/20 show about the harmful chemicals we use in our home and how they are transfered into our food.
Eco Store sent me a bar of their Manuka Honey and Kelp soap. It had a great smell and it is a mild exfoliating soap and the whole family loved it. It lasted a long time and it made our skin feel great. It sells for $2.80 HERE.
But, this was my favorite by far! The Eco Store All Purpose Cleaner. I'm an all-purpose cleaner girl and I probably wipe down my countertops at least 3 times a day. I love that I can spray this on a countertop and not worry about the peanut butter sandwich my son will make directly on the counter 5 minutes later. It's too much trouble to get a plate, you know. Best of all, I don't mind wiping down the inside of my refrigerator with it! I haven't exactly done that very often. In the past I feel like to clean the frig I have to take the shelves out and wash them in dish soap, which is way too much trouble. I feel okay wiping down the shelves with this stuff. This product is $5.19 HERE - and well worth it in my opinion, especially if you have little ones. It has a great, mild citrus smell and it really cleans great.
To find out more about Eco Store and their products - go HERE - They have some great specials right now too! Free shipping for orders over $25 and buy any two household products and get pure oxygen laundry whitener free ($12.00 value).
These products were provided by Eco Store for the purposes of review only.

No comments: