Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Sewing Projects

Ally finished her 4th quilt! It is for her friend's birthday. It has really snuggly fleece on the back. She made a similar zig zag quilt for one of her best friends who moved to India this week. She and her parents will be serving as missionaries in Bangalore.

I made a super easy apron. It was one of those pre-printed fabric things, so it probably took less than an hour all together. I was planning to kind of use it as a pattern to make a few more. I'm not an apron girl, but it sure makes me FEEL domestic, even if I am not BEING domestic! I am seriously behind on all things domestic this week.
Gracie's been sewing a bit too, this week, but her projects are all top secret!

1 comment:

The Gaertegang Homestead said...

CUTE apron! Since the 4-H fair is just around the corner I haven't been sewing or doing anything hobby oriented lately! Today I might sneek in a little time though.....