Thursday, July 22, 2010

Bark Off -Review


We were excited when we were sent BarkOff to review. We actually have had a big problem with our dog, Abby barking at us. She gets bored in the evening when the kids have gone to bed and wants us to play with her and so she barks.

She didn't seem to have any reaction whatsoever to the Bark Off. Her ears didn't indicate anything and she didn't even stop barking. We replaced the batteries twice because we wanted to make sure the Bark Off was working, we set it on high, and even held it close to her head. I totally don't think it was doing anything.

HOWEVER, I must say she hasn't been barking at us as much as she used to...so who really knows. I think it might be because I started putting her in her bed when she barked. I would have to say I am totally unsure about this product. Abby's 80 lbs - maybe it would produce a better reaction in a smaller dog? I just don't know, but I can't tell you I recommend it.

You can buy bark off for $10 here to try it for yourself.

This is a MamaBuzz review. This product was provided by MamaBuzz and Telebrands for the purposes of review only.

No comments: