Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Random Adventuring

Gracie has become crazy about basketball for some reason. Daddy brought a new ball home from work and we walked to the park for some basketball and family time.
We found lots of adventure along the way, as always.

Daniel and I spent some time on the playground.
We have a lot of hot air balloons that come over the hills near our house taking aerial tours of the beautiful Texas bluebonnets around here.

More pictures from my view. I take these pictures of my 3 kids all the time, walking in front of me like this. I'm not sure why, but I love these pictures. I have a ton of them walking, hiking, running. They fuss, "Why do you take pictures of our backsides, you can't even see our faces?" But for some reason, it is an unposed snapshot of time - and a view I want to remember. Just them stair-stepped in height and walking before me, taking on adventures. Maybe someday I'll gather all of them from toddler on up and put all of them in a scrapbook.

No comments: