Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Homemade Laundry Soap Results

Well, I really like the homemade laundry soap. It is very thick and kind of messy to use, but I'm not sure why that is exactly. I recently skimped on some Great Value fabric softner and my laundry isn't smelling as good as I would like. I'm not sure if it is the laundry soap or the fabric softner at this point. I may try to add some more fragrance next time I make it.
I have been impressed with the whitening, and brightness of my colors! Just check out these clean ball pants! If you remember how bad these looked from the post below, you know they were caked with layers of mud and grass stain. I just scrubbed some of the mud off with a laundry brush and some of the homemade laundry soap, then used a little Spray 'n Wash on the grass stains; and they came really clean! I was kind of surprised, actually.

I mentioned my mom is a bit of a laundry soap snob and she didn't really like it. She doesn't think it is sudsy enough. I have a HE machine, so not sudsy is great for that.

No comments: