- saran wrap on the toilet seat
- black cats fire crackers- anywhere he could put them
- setting off the fire alarm
- fishing line strung over doorways
- turning food colors - waking up to green milk
- toilet paper in the bisquits (mixed into the dough before baking)
- super glue - 1000's of April Fool applications
If you give a kid an April Fool supply list of toilet paper, saran wrap, food coloring, super glue, and fishing line and they can really be creative. I did NOT give my children these items.
I DID however discover the water in our water cooler is green AND fake dog pee on the floor. That second one did get me for a second as I did a sudden flashback to the puppy days with our dog.
Over the years I learned that other people don't always appreciate April Fool's Day quite like my family. I'll never forget when I was 16 and dating my husband. A friend called him on April Fool's and told him I was in a wreck. He and his dad were headed out the door to my rescue -and they were not happy to learn it was a prank!
My two pranksters!