Friday, November 20, 2009

Ultimate Cloth Review

Okay, I admit it -have a huge dog snot problem. Anything that is below 3 feet in height gets generally sniffed, licked, and slobbered on. It is hard to tell from this photo, but my windows and glass doors are a ton of trouble! And if I turn this chore over to the kids - they just make a big streaky mess and it ends up even worse than before.

I laughed when I was sent the Ultimate Cloth to review. I thought NO WAY is this going to do anything for the dog slobber on my front window - without chemicals! It looked like a paper towel -it is very thin and lightweight. And, I haven't exactly joined the green team -I kind of like my chemically germ-killing cleaners. But, I hate for the kids to use chemicals, so I do most of the heavy -duty cleaning chores myself. And I actually have one of those microfiber rags I bought at Walmart that is supposed to clean without chemicals, and I haven't been very impressed with it. But, I got to tell ya - it totally surprised me how well this thing worked. Even on my dog snot! It is really the coolest thing! You can feel it gripping the surface better than a microfiber rag.

Can you tell? I mean -this cloth is so nice, and the best part is that it doesn't streak on glass and mirrors. Daniel has a new chore. We TRIED to make it streak and we couldn't. I Love that! A job I used to have to do can now be delegated to the youngest kid -that makes this mama WAY happy! I need about 3 more of them. I would like to have one or two designated just for glass and mirrors. Although I did have to yell at a kid at least once for thinking it was a paper towel and attempting to throw it away. It just kept going and going too -I cleaned about 6 windows and it was still working, you just wring it out and keep cleaning. It can be used for anything - even on your Swifter! What I love most is that you can just toss it in the washing machine. Byron says if it will get me cleaning windows -it is worth every penny.

Main Website: http://www.ultimateclothamerica.com/index.html

Cloth Information: http://www.ultimateclothamerica.com/information.html Purchase Page: http://www.ultimateclothamerica.com/purchase.html

The Ultimate Cloth only costs $6.00 - but you can get one FREE! All you need to do is follow Ultimate Cloth America on Twitter or become a fan on facebook:

Twitter: http://twitter.com/Ultimate_Cloth

facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ultimate-Cloth-America/209222110335?v=wall&ref=ts

Here's what the company says about it -

The Ultimate Cloth is eco-friendly solution for homes as well as a money and time saver. The Ultimate Cloth is a brand new technology – in fact, it is the only cloth to receive a new patent in the last 25 years. The Ultimate Cloth is a simple, green and effective one-step cleaning process. The Ultimate Cloth cleans any hard surface – glass, wood, granite, stainless steel and many more – with just water! No longer do you have to use harsh chemicals in your home, nor do you need spend hundreds of dollars per year buying them. The Ultimate Cloth has been lab tested to remove 96% of bacteria, without the use of chemicals. And, can cut 50% off your cleaning time. The Ultimate Cloth is truly the ultimate in green cleaning.
*Thank you, Ultimate Cloth and Mama Buzz for providing the Ultimate Cloth for review.

No comments: