Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Busy Days

Miss. Ally dressin' 80s for Homecoming dress up days.  I might know a thing or two about that.
We had an amazing time at the State Fair of Texas!  Gracie practically got a 30 minute private lesson with the Horse Whisperer guy after asking him a question or two.  He really took an interest in her, even watched videos I had on my phone of her riding and told her some things to try.  He was amazing.  I'd love for Gracie to attend one of his clinics someday, but they are pretty pricey.
We watched the mini cow costume contest.  This little lady was a shoo - in for 1st place.  What's the point of a mini cow anyway?
Gracie's been gallopin' all over the place, and the new riding tips are workin' great.  The guy also showed Gracie his helper girls and talked about how they wear their boots, a knife on their belt, long sleeved shirts, and a cowboy hat.  She quickly followed suit - she's upset with me for not allowing her to wear spurs.  I don't think she's quite ready for spurs, but she is turning into quite the rider. 

No comments: