Sunday, December 19, 2010

When Mama's Sick

Southwestern Corn soup $2.50. I don't know why - it just helps.
Battery operated Vick's Sav blowing thing - $7 -
an added bonus it makes this soothing battery operated blower noise = wonderful.

Eggo Waffles $1.50 - A breakfast my kids can make and clean up themselves.
'Course it takes 2 boxes for one morning's breakfast, but so worth it.
Having Kids old enough to fix their own breakfast, function without mom, carry on with housework, and let you sleep 'till 9:30 when you are sick
= ABSOLUTELY PRICELESS.

After a Saturday spent almost totally in bed, I am ALMOST totally recovered from what might have been the worst cold EVER. Maybe I was hit by a ton of bricks or something, I'm not sure. But I am moving toward being back on track! And not a moment too soon - still so much to do!

No comments: