Saturday, March 20, 2010

Signs

I had a fun day of crafting today! Ally worked on a neat new zig-zag quilt and we all stayed inside all day. The weather went from almost 80 degrees yesterday, to barely 40 degrees all day here! CRAZY! I've been getting so excited about planting my garden and feeling Spring-a-Comin'! Today was just YUCK - There was even talk of SNOW on the news! Here's some of our projects! I got the idea for this neat sign from my crafty blog friend whose name happens to be Tara on her blog The Trendy Treehouse
She has some great crafty ideas on her blog. I had a lot of fun on this sign! Here's a close-up of it.

This is a verse I think I am speaking over my Gracie Pearl in faith especially that speaking worthwhile things kindly part!

This is a sign for our bathroom - "Who may ascend the hill of the Lord? Who may stand in His holy place? He who has CLEAN HANDS and a pure heart." Psalms 24:3-4. Kinda fun, I thought!

No comments: